Got into town, the weather was very chilly, and today (Saturday) it got nice and sunny in the afternoon, but let's not kid ourselves, it's freakin' cold for June! Anyway, I am posting some pictures that I took from our rooftop deck in the evening, which is very nice to have, and from which there are great views. Can you see Mount Rainier above the clouds in the one? Also there is a picture of the half pound of coffee for which I paid 7.50 (hey, it's a local roaster in downtown Seattle, give me a break), and lastly, a lovely pic-tyuh of Bryan and Scott outside of the yummy pizza place that Kevin and Scott work at. (That one is for you, Tim). Ok, that's all for now, folks. See you back real soon!




1 comment:
Hi - Wow. All three brothers in one location. Can Seattle handle this? Are you using intra-city transportation? I'm anxious to hear about your hiking and biking and boating adventures. lu, Mom C.
Post a Comment