Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Our Tucson Neighborhood

We have rented an old adobe house, 4 square rooms, in the historic Armory Park neighborhood here in Tucson. So now we are living on the opposite side of town from where we were before. We are just southeast of downtown, about 6 blocks south of Hotel Congress. We live near the University of Arizona and the happening 4th Ave. scene. Yay! So anyway, the following are pictures from right around our neighborhood taken while out on a stroll. The first few are of our house/yard/garden.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

love the pimpkings
:)

Rhetdiva said...

Hi Liz and Bryan!
I love the photos. Your place reminds me of the travels of Georgia O'keefe. Wish I was there:( You must love it. Amy Dudley and her husband just moved to AZ as well. Must be the Mercy exodus.
I loved your card - I'm having it framed. I made you something. Now I need to remember to send it! Big hug to you both.